Sunday, October 01, 2006

Scott Pfaff

email
Age: 45

Home: Alachua, Florida

Race category: Masters 35+

Race Type: Criterium, Road

Results:
4th Penny Farms Road Race
6th Gainesville Downtown Criterium
6th Jacksonville Downtown Criterium
8th Spin City Criterium
9th Spin City Circuit Race

My Steed: Orbea Orca

Why I started biking: The challenge of finding out just how far you can push yourself when you don’t think you can go another inch.

Favorite bike ride: Any ride I can do with my son.

Greatest accomplishment: Helping my 10 year old son climb Sugarloaf Mnt. and the "Wall", back-to-back, WITHOUT walking.

Strangest bike setup ever seen: Cervelo "Baracchi"

Dream Bike: Cervelo Soloist Carbon

Highest recorded 'on-bike' speed/ location: 42 mph: Chasing down "Naked" Ed on one of his numerous attacks on the infamous Tuesday-Thursday rides.