Monday, November 27, 2006

Sponsorship

Hello everyone,

I hope we are all working hard on obtaining sponsors. I myself delivered all my packets in the first two days that I had them. So far the response has been a positive one. I realize the first sponsor was an easy one for me because it was my business, but I have received money from some other businesses as well. If all of us are being as consistent as myself, I don't see where we are going to have any problems raising the money we need to establish ourselves as the team we want to be.

Just to give you an idea of my leads I would like to name them for you. I will start with those who have already given us a commitment: Pittman and Son Pest Control and Performance Parts are the only two that have already given money. Lincare (a health care business), Quality Banner (a banner company), and Compass Gym all have shown a very promising interest in what we are trying to accomplish. My lead with the most potential for our primary sponsor spot is the Ocala Eye Surgery Center. They too have shown a great interest in our team. The marketing director as well as a couple of doctors who work there are very interested in helping us. Hopefully they will have time this week to present our information to the remaining doctors on the commitee and make a decision in time for us to have them on board.

I have been able to get a few of our packets back from those who were either not interested or those who did sponsor us. I plan on targeting a few other potetial leads before our deadline. Even though time is running out I think there is a possibility that we can get more. So keep working hard. I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

Josh Pittman
Pittman and Son Pest Control
Cycle Logic Rider and Representative

1 comment:

5count said...

Great stuff Josh!
Scott Pfaff has brought his employer, Busby Cabinets, on board for the 2007 season as well.