Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas

Hello all my Cycle Logic teammates,
I just wanted to write and let everyone know what is going on with me. I was looking forward to our first group ride together on Sun. 12-17-06, but my vacation plans changed and now I will be leaving on the 16th. Unfortunately I am going to miss the ride. Those of you who have ridden with me before are probably relieved and for those who have not ridden with me will find out soon enough what its like. Just kidding, I think. I have ridden with several of our teammates before and even though I am not the best rider, I make one heck of a domestique. Just ask James, Vern, Ron, and John.

Anyway, I will be in the Smokey Mountains snowboarding the week of 12-16 through 12-23. Hopefully there will be another team ride in the near future that I can participate in. I hope all of you have a fun and safe ride. I'm sure there will be a blog on it when I get back so I look forward to hearing about it. Everyone have a Merry Christmas.

Josh Pittman

No comments: