Thursday, February 08, 2007

Race Weekend Feb. 9/ 10: Sanford/ Lake Mary

This weekend, we have on tap a fine race weekend put on by FloridaCycling.com.

Saturday Feb. 9, 2007:  The race will be held in Sanford, and consists of a criterium on city streets on the edge of the lake.  A beautiful venue with plenty of turns, the course is mostly paved, with some brick portions to keep you awake.

 

Sunday, Feb. 10, 2007: This race is held in Lake Mary (although not around a lake as the name might suggest) in a corporate office park.  The streets are closed, and the course is fairly open with only 2 90 degree corners from what I can remember last year.  It was cold and windy in 2006, but the weather is looking good for racing this weekend.

 

Please post comments below to let our teammates know if you will be attending or not.

Thanks to all.

 

6 comments:

Penrod said...

Veronica and I will not be attending the races this weekend or next weekend since we have family in town both weekends.

We are very much looking forward to the UF races where we should all have our kits.

5count said...

I am still debating racing on Sunday in Lake Mary. I will definitely not be racing on Saturday in Sanford though.

Roger said...

Rachel and I won't be attending the races this weekend...Scott, much luck to you!

American Flyer said...

I will not be in attendance for the races Sat. or Sun. My next event on my list is probably going to be G-Ville, Feb. 24 and 25. I also have some info on some races in Orlando in March. I'll post that info on another BLOG.

Josh Pittman

Penrod said...

I guess this works out pretty well for getting info to everyone.

Thanks for the speedy responses.

Anonymous said...

Baldy Locks Palsgrove will not be racing this weekend due to a scheduled hair cut which as you all know will take all weekend. I will be racing Cat 5 next Sat. in San Antonio. Good Luck to all this weekend.Go Team Orange!!!!!