Thursday, February 08, 2007

Who is racing when and where?

I received a post card for the DownTown Orlando Spin City Classic. It is a 2 day event. Saturday, March 24th is a criterium in downtown Orlando. Sunday, March 25th is a circuit race at South Port Park, which according to the race map is right next to the Orlando International Airport. Is anyone interested in competing at this event? It sounds like it could be a lot of fun. According to the postcard I have, there will be live music, cultural arts, food, and drinks. The post card describes it as a festival. For more information on this event go to www.spincityclassic.com. Please respond to this BLOG. I'm looking for some feedback on who is available and who is willing to go to Orlando to represent Cycle Logic Bicycle Team.

Thank You,
Josh Pittman

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh I am IN both days. If we have enough people going I may bring the RV. Did you get your own bike yet or are you still on your sisters?

Penrod said...

We can be there for the night crit on Saturday, but probably not racing. Last year it was WAY cold!!

I will definitely be racing the Saturday's race. Maybe this year, I won't get bumped out again, and I can finally finish it.

5count said...

James,

You said in one line that you're NOT racing saturday (which I don't agree with!) and then on the next line you said that you will definitely be racing saturday...which is it???

For those of you that haven't ever done the
Spin City Classic, it's one of the most "pro-styled" races of the year, and you should all definitely do it.

Count me in for the entire weekend (unless my wife goes into labor early).

Penrod said...

My bad.
I like the Sunday race.
Saturday's...mmm.... I still don't know.
If it's not crazy cold, I'll think about it.