Monday, June 04, 2007

How about that Helmet?

I recently came across this image of Floyd racing at the 2007 Teva Mountain Games and couldn't help but notice how nicely his Giro Atmos would compliment our own Cycle Logic kits.

I searched around and found that the kit Floyd is wearing in this picture belongs to Memphis Velo. I have made a couple of inquiries as to the origination of the above mentioned Atmos with the beautiful orange and gray color scheme and will fill ya'll in if anything comes from it.

In the meantime, if anybody knows how we can get our hands on those...let me know.

2 comments:

Penrod said...

You didn't even mention those Schnazzy orange and grey shoes!!

5count said...

That's because I had seen those before, and I know where to get them...the helmet was a whole different thing.