Monday, June 04, 2007

Team Potluck Banquet - Who's In?

The idea has been tossed around regarding a Team Potluck Dinner/ Banquet.

Josh Pittman has been so kind as to allow us to use his house, located centrally in Ocala, just off of the interstate which makes for easy access for all.

Activities at Hacienda de Pittman include foose-ball, pool, and ping-pong inside, and horseshoes outside. I hear Josh was blessed with a rather large deck as well, if anyone just wants to sit and chill with their favorite beverage.

Families and kids are welcome.

Anyway, I was thinking of getting everyone together one weekend in July, but I need dates when everyone is available or not available so we can have as many teammates and their families attending as possible.

Once we figure out the date, we’ll organize who is bringing what.

Please either respond in the comments section of the blog, or e-mail me at jamesnvern@embarqmail.com.

JP/ CL

1 comment:

5count said...

I'm in there like swim wear