Sunday, October 01, 2006

Regan Woodall

 
Age: 19
 
Home: Ocala, FL
 
Race category: road cat 4, mountain expert
 
Race Type: mountain, road
 
Past Results:
2007 19-24 sport XC national champion
2007 19-29 sport South Eastern Regional Champion
2nd place expert short track at the show down at Sugar
Number of years racing: 2
 
My Steed: Specialized Allez, with orange coda competition wheels that go great with the team kit. And a Specialized stumpjumper pro
 
Why I started biking:  To win. And after winning a race, I got the fever in me and can’t stop
 
Favorite bike ride:  Pre ride for the 2007 national championships, because it was the day before the biggest race of my career so far, and I was with my brother. Oh and we just so happened to see Alison Dunlap out there.
 
Dream Bike: The one that will win the world championships one day, with me on it of course!